FotoGenie Shoot Cancellation Policy
SKIP THE SELFIE™
Our goal is to provide customers the easiest, most cost-effective way to shoot with local photographers. For every photographer, we offer the chance to earn extra income in between commercial shoots or whenever you have some spare time and want to share your amazing skills. Because it's in everyone's best interest to capture great photos, we ask that both our Customers and Pro Lensers avoid circumstances that might result in a shoot cancellation. However, life happens and we understand some cancellations may be necessary.
For particularly extenuating circumstances, FotoGenie Support may override Cancellation Policy and issue a refund for penalties incurred. Please provide valid documentation for any cancellation when possible. It will assist in determining if your reason for cancellation is valid. If a refund is deemed necessary, all funds will be returned to the appropriate party.
Circumstances considered "invalid" claims for cancellation are subject to the terms and conditions of the following rules. Therefore, your compliance with this Cancellation Policy is hereby required as a part of the FotoGenieApp Terms & Conditions of Use that you agreed to when you signed up to use the mobile application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
CUSTOMER CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Upon submitting a request for an on-demand shoot, the Customer may cancel the request with no penalty as long as no photographer has confirmed.
2. Once the shoot is confirmed and booked by the photographer, no cancellation may occur without penalty.
3. Upon booking a scheduled shoot, Customer may cancel the request with no penalty up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time.
4. Upon booking a scheduled shoot, Customer may cancel the request less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time, but will be assessed a Cancellation Fee of 50% of total shoot value. Any cancellation that occurs less than 12 hours in advance of a scheduled time will incur a 100% Shoot Fee Penalty.
5. Customer is permitted to cancel one (1) on-demand or scheduled shoot every 30 days with no penalty. More than one cancellation in 30 days or less may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
PHOTOGRAPHER CANCELLATION POLICY
We take Customer satisfaction very seriously and we hope you do too. Pro Lensers are asked to provide their Credit Card information when they create their profile. Although optional up-front, we will ask you to provide your Credit Card information to pay cancellation penalties. If you do not voluntarily provide your credit card information, we will suspend your account until you pay the penalties. Pro Lensers who cancel too many shoots may be restricted access pending further review.
The following Cancellation Policies apply to all Pro Lensers, "Preferred" or otherwise:
1. If a photographer cancels an on-demand shoot anytime after it's been confirmed and booked, he will be penalized 100% of the Shoot Fee. This penalty will be used to refund the Customer for the entire transaction and as compensation for lost time/opportunity.
2. If a photographer cancels a pre-scheduled shoot less than 12 hours before it's been booked, he will be penalized 100% of the Shoot Fee. This penalty will be used to refund the Customer for the entire transaction and as compensation for lost time/opportunity.
3. If a photographer cancels more than two (2) on-demand or scheduled photo shoots in a 30 day period, he will lose access to FotoGenie pending further review.
©2016 Ubergram, LLC.
Icons by The Noun Project.