Tips For Customers
As you prepare for your shoot...
1. To ensure your shoot gets booked, please book as far in advance as possible.
If you do request an on-demand booking, please be patient! Most are confirmed right away; others may take more time.
2. Please be aware, all photos are delivered in RAW, unedited form.
3. For best results, Pre-Order Photo Mastering
Otherwise your photos will need to be professionally retouched to make them look their best.
4. If your images are created for commercial-use, you are required to pay an additional Licensing Fee.
Don’t worry, this is not as complicated (or expensive) as it sounds!
5. Prepare your location to be "photo ready" - especially if it's a live event or real estate shoot.
6. Bring examples of the types of images you want to capture so your Pro Lenser can reference them.
7. Carefully read the following: