Tips For Customers
As you prepare for your shoot, please do the following...
1. Book as far in advance as possible.
2. All photos are delivered in RAW, unedited form.
3. For best results, Pre-Order Photo Mastering
Otherwise your photos will need to be professionally retouched to make them look their best.
4. Prepare your location to be "photo ready" - especially if it's a real estate shoot.
5. Bring examples of the types of images you want to capture so your Pro Lenser can reproduce them.
6. Carefully read the following:
Photo Review Policy